Crime Reduction Grants
The Data Integration Program was the first work the legislature funded under the Crime Reduction Grant Act. The program oversees the distribution of state funds appropriated for the purposes of developing a criminal justice data sharing network and governance infrastructure. Through grants to groups of stakeholders within the state's 13 judicial districts, the goals of the program are to:
- Improve and assist with system-wide criminal justice data sharing and business processes, policy decisions, resource allocation, program evaluation, and/or performance management.
- Identify and fund multi-stakeholder projects that can show promise within 1 year
- Identify district-specific needs and meet districts where they are.
- Surface as many collective ideas and priorities as possible.
- Effectuate a governance network to enable proper coordination and governance of data integration efforts at both the state and local levels.
- Encourage and support conversations between multiple local stakeholders around the state, beyond just this year’s grant-award winners, with research and technical assistance.
For questions about the program, please contact:
- Zach Grant
- Data Integration Program Manager
- NM Sentencing Commission
- (c) 505 595 6468 | email@example.com